Thursday, 22 January 2026

Digital Marketing Mistakes I Learned From

 

Mistakes I Made While Learning Digital Marketing



When I started learning digital marketing, I made many mistakes.
At that time, I didn’t even realise they were mistakes.

Mistake 1: Trying to Learn Everything at Once

I watched many videos and read many blogs in one day.
Instead of feeling confident, I felt more confused.

Later, I understood that learning one thing at a time works better.

Mistake 2: Not Practicing Enough

In the beginning, I only learned theory.
I didn’t apply it immediately.

Digital marketing makes sense only when you practice.
Even small practice is better than no practice.

Mistake 3: Comparing Myself With Others

I used to see others growing faster and felt demotivated.
But everyone’s journey is different.

What I Learned

Making mistakes is part of learning.
The important thing is to learn and move forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Small Wins in Digital Marketing Mean to Me

  What Small Wins in Digital Marketing Mean to Me When I started digital marketing, I used to wait for big results. Big growth. Big numbe...