Thursday, 19 February 2026

How I Handle Self-Doubt in My Digital Marketing Journey


 

There are days when I question myself.

I wonder:

  • Am I good enough?

  • Am I learning the right way?

  • Will this really work for me?

Self-doubt is real. I still experience it sometimes.

When Doubt Feels Strong

It usually comes when:

  • Results are slow

  • Others are growing faster

  • I make mistakes

Earlier, I used to overthink these moments.

What I Do Now

Now, I pause and remind myself:

* I started from zero

* I have already improved

* Growth takes time

Instead of quitting, I focus on learning one small thing that day.

Even small progress makes me feel better.

What I’ve Realised

Self-doubt doesn’t mean I’m failing.
It means I care about improving.

And that’s not a bad thing.

Final Thought

I don’t try to remove self-doubt completely.
I just don’t let it control my decisions.

I continue learning.
I continue showing up.

That’s enough for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Small Wins in Digital Marketing Mean to Me

  What Small Wins in Digital Marketing Mean to Me When I started digital marketing, I used to wait for big results. Big growth. Big numbe...