When I started digital marketing, I used to think talent was everything.
I believed people who grow fast are naturally good.
Over time, my thinking changed.
What I Noticed Around Me
I saw many talented people start strong and then disappear.
At the same time, I saw average learners grow slowly but steadily.
The difference was not talent.
The difference was consistency.
My Own Experience
There were days when my work felt average.
Some days I didn’t feel confident at all.
But I kept showing up.
I kept learning.
I kept practicing.
That regular effort helped me improve without even realizing it.
What Consistency Gave Me
Better clarity
More confidence
Stronger skills over time
I learned that doing small work daily builds more strength than waiting for perfect days.
My Honest Belief
Talent can help you start.
But consistency helps you stay and grow.
In digital marketing, showing up regularly matters more than being perfect.

No comments:
Post a Comment